Span Multiple Monitors With Remote Desktop
1. Right click on your Remote Desktop icon on the desktop or taskbar and select "properties".
2. In the "Target" field of the Shortcut tab, add a space and "-span" without quotes to the end of the line. Click OK to close the dialog box.
3. Run the Remote Desktop Client from the shortcut you just changed.
4. Click the downward facing triangle next to "Show Options". Select the "Display" tab on the top.
5. Check the box in Display Configuration that reads "Use all my monitors for the remote session".
6. Click connect and enter your credentials.