Create scripts for source control
Steps to create scripts to to create your database
1) Right click your database and choose Tasks->Generate Scripts...
2) On the Choose Objects step, don't choose "Script entire database and all database objects" as this contains roles and other things we don't want. Instead choose "Select specific database objects". typically Tables, Views, and stored procedures.
3) Choose where to save the script. Typically the query window is picked so it can be copied and pasted into a script file for source control.
4) Click on the Advanced button.
5) Typically most values are not changed. To prevent the date time stamp, set "Include Descriptive Headers" to False
6) Press OK on the Advanced Scripting Options screen.
7) Press Next >, Next>, Finish